- Who Qualifies? Customers of Alabaster Water that have been on the system for 12 months and that’s sole household income is from Social Security Retirement or Social Security Disability.
- What is Needed? You will need to complete an application and provide:
- Copy of current Social Security Award Letter or Annual Statement from Social Security
- Copy of two consecutive months bank statements
- Copy of valid driver license
- Where to Apply? Customers may complete the application online, available November 1st, or print the application and bring to the office. Applications are also available in the office or may be mailed.
- When to Apply? Applications and documentation must be received in the office November 1st – December 31st.
- When will Reduced Rates Begin? January 2019
- What is the Reduced Rate? Qualifying customers will receive a $10 reduction in the minimum sewer bill, a $5 reduction in the minimum water bill, and will be exempt from paying for garbage service.For additional information, please call 205-663-6155.